Saturday, August 1, 2009

Tomatoes

A friend of ours brought us over some more tomatoes. A lot of tomatoes. While I was so thankful for them I didn't really want to bottle them. But I couldn't waste them, so today we started out working on the tomatoes, slowly everyone left the kitchen until I was the only one left. Me, who has never eaten a tomato and who can't stand the smell of tomatoes was left to bottle 3 batches of tomatoes. The things moms (and Wives) do for their families. It is such a nice feeling to have them all done.

We also headed down to Old Navy because thanks to Jami I had a coupon for $50.00 off $100.00. How sweet is that. Thanks Jami I got a ton of stuff and not all of it was for kids.

2 comments:

Shane and Brandi

I know what you mean. I am sick of looking at tomatoes. And of course that is what I am bottling today! lol

Unknown

Bow's hint hint email hint hint! i am not a fan of tomatos either I would prefer them on a hamburger.