Monday, August 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Kendra

Happy Birthday Sis. I was nice a didn't run a picture of you in the Hurricane Journal, or sneak on to your blog and post an hideous picture of you there either. How nice am I.
You are the best sister ever. Love ya bunches and hope you have a Happy Birthday

11 comments:

The Moore Family

I was a little worried. Thanks for the birthday shout out. Hope you have a great day also.

JILLIAN

LET'S SEE IF IT'S KENDRAS BIRTHDAY THAT MEANS.....................................................
IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY AS WELL.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KERI!

TO THE MOON AND BACK!

Ence Family

Happy Birthday to you and Kendra!! I hope that you have a good one!!

The Andra Family

Happy Birthday Keri. Any fun plans?

Debbie

Happy Birthday to both of you!

ORMSBYS

Happy Birthday Aunt Keri!

Heather

Happy Birthday keri!!!! Miss you

Angie

Happy Birthday! That baby picture is adorable!

Brenda

Happy birthday Keri and Kendra (sorry, I know her blog is private and thought she might read this!) BTW, I loved the party you didn't plan for Chris! =o)

HAY HAY

Happy late Birthday Aunt Keri!!!!!!

Kendra

Oh, what cute lil babies! Makes me want twin girls. JUST KIDDING! Maybe if they were as cute as you and Kendra.