Friday, September 25, 2009

WooHOO

Chris is home. WooHoo. I am turning over all parenting and locking myself in my room for the weekend. (I can only wish) This week was so busy and next week is going to be insane so I am thinking Chris needs to get his fill in with the kids sports and take over today and tomorrows practices and games. He would too. He is such a good guy. Last night's craft party was a blast. The hostess and her little gems went to so much work and it was so much fun. I came home with a darling wood Boo to add to my halloween stash. It was nice to get out and enjoy adult conversation. So my mom, sisters, and sister -n- laws are going up to witch's Night out (thanks Jill for the idea, you guys looked like you had so much fun last year we had to do it) and I need ideas for a costume. Anyone????

Had to throw this picture in. This is what the boys (including Chris)came home with from their last yard sale find

2 comments:

ORMSBYS

The craft party was way fun! I was hoping you would stay after to visit...... guess you need to just come over to my moms and visit one night:) I loved your countdown you brought. It was adorable! You looked way cute at the party

JILLIAN

BRING IT ON !
YOUR GOING DOWN.
BE AFRAID, BE VERY AFRAID!

AND BACK!