Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Flag Football


Last night Chris and the boys went to play flag football with some other friends and their dads. Em and I went along to cheer them on. The boys all jump out of the car run up to their friends and they are ready to play. The dads all have to stretch out before they can even attempt the game. It was so funny to see the kids just ready to go while the old men had to make sure their muscles were limber and stretched.

I think the dad's used the kids as an excuse to play. They sooo got into the game. It was too funny to watch. I wish I would have brought my camera. I just hope they all can walk today.

3 comments:

Shane and Brandi

Had I known you were going to go watch I would have planned it to where I would have come too. Next time let me know. Trey can talk about nothing else. He loved it.

Anonymous

Mitch had a blast and said that this needs to be something they do more often. He is a little sore from it. I know everyone had so much fun!! I might just have to come and watch next time. We can be the cheerleaders (tee-hee)!

Anonymous

Yes undoubtedly, in some moments I can phrase that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is even now a question as you did in the decrease publication of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=degang mu angel video converter 1.5 ?
I noticed the axiom you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the dreary methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg