2 weeks ago Chris and I were at the DI and I found some white shutters. I wanted to make a headboard out of them but unfortunately there was only 2 but I grabbed them anyways. Yesterday I painted them black and today Chris hung them up in the kitchen. I am loving them. Thanks Honey for helping me out.
4 comments:
That looks really cute!!
I love them! I think you need to come over and help me decorate. How much do you charge?
Love love love them! So cute! Hope your ready to go down next week:)
LOVE IT Keri! I totally am on the look for shutters too. I want to put them in my "Romantic love nest Room" in shabby white. I want to use them as a head board! Love it! p.s. Invite me to your next craft party!!!! Love all your halloween stuff! I will be posting my halloween decor tomorrow and the rest later in the week. My house is a mess covered in Hallo. stuff. Take care!
Post a Comment