Jaxton's football team won their first game last night. Go Tigers. They played so hard. I never really got into watching football until Jaxton started playing. It has been fun to watch but also a little nerve racking. Last night a boy from the other team got hurt. It was awful to watch. He was screaming in pain on the field. My heart ached for him. The boys were all respectful and felt bad.
Football has been good for Jaxton. He has really enjoyed it.
Before Jaxton's game last night I went and got the wood cut for this awesome project. I can't wait to get started on it.
I didn't cut mine as big as hers 30x40 (that is huge) I cut mine 24x30. I am excited to make this.
Happy Birthday Aunt Kristine.
4 comments:
keri, I love this. I couldn't read all the rules but I would love to know what it says maybe I could call you?
Way to go Jaxton!!! I'm not into football either until I have someone playing! Jordan's game last night was hard the team they played played dirty and the refs were bad. But Jordan still won!! Last year a boy on another team broke his neck during the game. It's hard to watch when they get hurt.
That is really cute, I love it.
darling project! w/ sports there will always be Victory, sadness, suffering, joy, and thrill! I love to see your projects.
Post a Comment