
Happy Birthday Ryker
I can't believe I have a 14 year old. Only 5 more years and he will be putting papers in. If the 14 years went by fast I don't even want to think about how fast 5 will go.
We are so LUCKY to have Ryker in our family. He is such a good kid. He has really helped me out with Chris being gone so much.
He is such an example to me. He was challenged in missionary prep to give a book of mormon to somebody. He took that challenge. He wrote his testimony in the book of mormon and gave it to a friend of his that is non mormon. He told him he had something for him and that before he gave it to him he wanted the friend to make him a promise. He gave him the book of mormon and challenged his friend to read it by the end of the school year. The friend told him he would try and keep that promise. As old as I am I know how hard it would be for me to do that and for him to do that made me really realize what a great kid I have. I asked him if he was nervous to give it to him an he said that he was but he really wanted him to have it. I am really proud of him.
Chris took Ryker and some of his friends to play Lazer tag, golf and eat last night. I don't know who was more excited Chris or the boys. They had a great time. I wish I would have sent my camera. But then if I would have sent my camera I wouldn't have been able to get a picture of this. The front is even better. My poor innocent boys were wondering what they were???????
Diapers is what they came up with. I let them think that as they were TRYING to pull them off the windows. Lets just say this is WAR and thanks to the leader I know who you all are... waahaaahaaa.
4 comments:
WE'RE NOT SKEEEEEEERED!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RYKER!
I CAN'T BELIEVE HE IS 14.
WHEN YOU SAID ONLY FIVE YEARS UNTIL HIS MISSION IT GAVE ME A BIT OF ANXIETY BECAUSE THAT MEANS I ONLY HAVE SIX YEARS FOR TALON.
I AM SO IMPRESSED ABOUT HIM GIVING THE BOOK OF MORMON TO A FRIEND.
I STILL HAVE NEVER DONE THAT.
WHAT A WONDERFUL MISSIONARY!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Hahahaha I cant stop laughing....... Happy Birthday ryker! He is getting so old, he is so cute
Happy Birthday to Ryker!!
We saw them at Chili's last night and it did look like they were having a great time.
Jordan did the same challenge for missionary prep. I am so proud of these boys for being so strong to be able to to do that!
Way to go RYKER.... love your name too! ;) so i sense war between families EH? HOW FUNNY!
Post a Comment