Sunday, October 4, 2009

Thanks Summer

Every month my sisters and I trade names and give a little I'm thinking of you gift. This month Summer had me and boy was I lucky. Thanks to Kendra for modeling the lovely outfit.
This is a one piece beauty. Maybe I can use it for part of my Witches Night Out costume. I sure have great sisters. They really are the best.
Congrats to my mom and sister n law Heather for running the marathon. Great job.

4 comments:

JILLIAN
This comment has been removed by the author.
ORMSBYS

Hahaha Love the jumpsuit!!! Hope you dont get scared again and back out of the game Thursday

Unknown

Lovely just Lovely!!!

A

Whered she get that? I LOVE it :) Hey I promise you will get your dish back this week. Prob on Thurs. when you are at my Mamas! ;0 Thanks again for bringing dinner in. it was such a help!