I Love Burlap. It is a mess to work with but I love what you can do with it. I found another cute wreath idea with burlap and decided to give it a try.
8
comments:
Anonymous
Your wreath turned out super cute. Is it for Pollyanna? The correct answer to that would be yes:) I love the picture up top.
8 comments:
Your wreath turned out super cute. Is it for Pollyanna? The correct answer to that would be yes:) I love the picture up top.
That is really cute! Did you make that Family Home Evening board in the background or did you buy the one at Deseret Book?
WHAT A DARLING WREATH!
I SMELL ...................GIVE AWAY!
AM I RIGHT?
AM I RIGHT?
TO THE MOON !
These are all over blogland... cute!
I love your wreath! I think you should do a giveaway! Then pick me!
Once again another cute idea. Love it.
Keri will you please invite Daphne and Sheila to your blog...
Daphne's email is dsnow9@dmail.dixie.edu
and Sheila's email is shevansan@gmail.com
Your ideas are so cute!!!!
Post a Comment