Friday, February 5, 2010

Almost done.

Em's Valentines are done for her class, now we just need to work on the ones for her Dance. I found a super cute idea I want to try out. Hope it works out. The boys could care less what they give for Valentines day so it has been fun to have a girl. I was hoping to put 2 in each bag but didn't have enough so they look a little lonely. Maybe we will have to attach a candy or something.
Em wanted to give her teacher an owl (like Jaxton was giving his "girl"friends) but I am burnt out on crocheting so we made one out of fabric. Sometimes I think it is cute and sometimes when I look at it, it looks mean. Lets hope it looks cute on Friday.


I had to hurry and get Valentines put together because I have to focus on the ward Valentine dance coming up next friday. I am trying to make it fun but low key and low stress on me and the committee. I will be glad to have it over.
I made pillows for all the kids for Valentines they have a pocket on the front and starting on Monday I will put the pillows out and each day they will have a note or treat from me in it. I finally got them done yesterday. I made one for Chris and I have had FUN coming up with things to put in it for him. I hope they get excited and can't wait to see what is in the pocket the next day. ( I know Chris and the little ones will be excited, it is the older ones who you never know)
We finally have a open weekend where we aren't running Ryker to Indoor soccer. I can't wait to get Chris started on a honey do list. I know he is just as excited.

2 comments:

JILLIAN

I THINK EMS TEACHERS PILLOW IS DARLING.
I LOVE THE IDEA OF THE PILLOWS WITH THE POCKETS FOR YOUR FAMILY.
DON'T TELL MY KIDS ABOUT IT.
I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT CHRIS IS GETTING IN HIS PILLOW.

AND BACK!

GRANDMA GIGI

"KERI", THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH FOR THE CUTE HATS FOR GRANDPA AND RANDY, I JUST LOVE THEM. I WILL SEND YOU SOME MONEY FOR THEM.

LOVE YOU