I think the rest of you all should post pictures of your candlesticks.
This month I have Summer's name for our little exchange and when I saw this idea on line I thought of her. I hope she likes it. 
Em is heading back to school tomorrow. I will miss her but not the whistle. I can do without the whistle.
Ryker and Jaxton just came home from Young Mens. They had a combined activity and had a great time. They acted out skits using stories from the scriptures. What a great idea.
6 comments:
glad you liked the flower.
isaac said slatin's stomach hurt today, so he went home. i hope everything is okay.
I love the candlesticks! I'll post a pic. of mine soon, but I want to get candles on them first.
I love your candle sticks. I love the burlap on the front. Maybe I will copy you. LOL
That too reminds me of Summer. Love that girl.
All of those ideas are sooo cute! I love them
LOVE THE CANDLESTICKS!
SO GLAD TO HEAR EMMIE IS FEELING MUCH BETTER.
I SAW YOUR CUTE MOM AT THE MIDDLE SCHOOL YESTERDAY.
I'LL BET SHE IS A BREATH OF FRESH AIR IN THAT OFFICE.
TO THE MOON!
Post a Comment