
Then I took the leftover fabric I had from Valentine Pillows and made Em a skirt to wear to school on friday and Sunday. (I made her promise she would wear it before I started) I promise she isn't wearing the brown shirt with the skirt, she was just trying it on. course you never know with em and her sense of fashion.
I liked it so much I had to make another one and with the extra fabric I made a matching one for Hadley. I will have to get a picture of her in it. She is almost one and the cutest, little thing.
So I am done with Valentines, well after the party tomorrow. Chris gets home tonight and I am so ready to have a helping hand.
7 comments:
THE CONES AND SKIRTS ARE SO CUTE, WHERE DO YOU COME UP WITH ALL THESE IDEAS?
LOVE FOREVER
I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY.
YOU AMAZE ME!
WHEN I GROW UP I WANNA BE YOU!
AND BACK!
Love the cone I idea I saw from:
http://latdah.blogspot.com/2010/01/i-scream-you-scream-we-all-scream-for.html
The polka dot ribbon you used is cute. I heart the v-day skirt too!
Like I have said before, "I don't think you ever sleep."
Way cute stuff.
ALL OVER BLOG LAND IS AMAZING!
Oh yeah! I have TOTALLY seen these on latdah.blogspot.com slash two thousand ten and slash and slash etc.
Post a Comment