Thursday, February 25, 2010

Ideas anyone????

I want to do an Alice in Wonderland Birthday party for Em and could use any ideas anyone can give me. So help me out. Pretty Please.

5 comments:

Shane and Brandi

The high school preference is an Alice in wonderland theme. You should talk to the committee over it, and see if you can have their decorations. Get Chris to dress up like a rabbit and run through the party yelling I'm late; I late! Then if one of the kids can catch him and give him a pocket watch or something then they win a prize. LOL

Alisha

make it into a tea party. or change it to a hot coca party or something. you know like she has with the mad hater, the mouse and whatever the other peson is. you could always play pin the grin on the cheshire cat too:)

Ence Family

For an invitation you could do on white cardstock with red ink....The Queen of Hearts hereby summons you to attend (fill in name and age) Very Merry Unbirthday Party. Don't be late for this very important date...or off with your head! OR a pocket watch....Don't be late for (fill in name and age) Very Merry Unbirthday party!

Have a tea party (have drink me or eat me tags on the things),make hats or crowns for the tea party, play croquet or golf, frost cookies or cupcakes red (paining the roses red), make a maze they have to crawl through (rabbits cave) find a white rabbit pinata (spell?),

Decorate with red roses out of tissue paper, make a garland with playing cards, pink flamingos, glow in the dark jewelery, bottles bubbles

Hope any of these sound good to you???

Unknown

First off, Bella is thrilled to see Alice In Wonderland this Fri. I know its a little dark, but the child Loves Star Wars, Harry Potter, Ghost Busters.. she is a crazy nut. I am going to put her in her Alice outfit for the premeire.

I would do round stop watches for invites and use gold glitter on the outside to glitsy them up. You can say something like don't be late to a very important date, set the time... just make the saying go with the stop watch. You can set a table all funky and crazy with tea party stuff. Ummm, they can come in costume! Pin the A,E,I,O,U on the cattipillar... Anyhoo... Thats some for ya!

Bonita

No cute ideas here...BUT yesterday's cake wrecks was all about Alice in Wonderland..you might get an idea from it. :-)