The verdict is in and Em has strep throat. She is actually doing better and gets to go to school tomorrow. She is starting to get bored. She made a clubhouse in her closet that she plays in and if I hear a whistle blowing I need to come find her and see what's the matter. (that is her distress call, or mom come play with me) She cracks me up. She was terrified to go to the doctor, but was a real trooper and I was proud of how big she acted.
My mom gave me this window frame months ago and I finally talked Chris into hanging it up for me. I love it. It is hanging on the wall that goes goes downstairs.
8 comments:
I hope Em gets better fast! I love the window!
I love the whistle idea!
WHAT A NICE MOTHER YOU HAVE.
I LOVE THAT WINDOW.
STREP THROAT SUCKS!
EMMIE IS LUCKY TO HAVE SUCH A GOOD MOTHER TO CARE FOR HER WHEN SHE IS SICK.
I LOVE THAT SHE WHISTLES FOR YOU TO COME.
TO THE MOON!
Sick kids are no fun. Better than a sick husband though if you ask me. Hope that she's better soon and no one else gets it.
I tried calling yesterday to see how she was doing but you must have been answering the whistle and didn't have time to pick up the phone. She is a hoot. I've heard of a bell being rung but never a whistle. I do believe she has you wrapped around her little finger. The window is darling and looks nice on the wall. I hung mine up in the kitchen.
i am so sorry about the strep. I know just how she is feeling i get strep all the time! But have fun spending time with her while she is home. good luck
Isn't Amoxicillin wonderful! And I really like your window. I still haven't hung mine, but now I'm hungry to!
SORRY TO HEAR EM, IS SICK GIVE HER A LOVE FOR ME, AND HOPE SHE IS BETTER SOON.
LOVE FOREVER
Post a Comment