Thursday, February 4, 2010

Yummy Bread


Kaige came home from scouts a couple of weeks ago raving about some yummy bread his scout leader had made, he had me ask her for the recipe and since then this has been a weekly must have for Chris and the kids. They inhale this bread. Em wants it in her lunch every day. So I am posting the recipe for anyone else who wants some Yummy bread.
In one bowl
3 eggs
1 c oil (or 1/2 oil and 1/2 c applesauce)
3 1/3 c milk
1/2 t. vanilla
In another large bowl
Mix using a fork
3 3/4 c sugar
4 3/4 c flour
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tsp Cinnamon
Mix the dry ingredients in with the wet using mixer, then add 1 lg box vanilla or Choc Jello pudding mix
Grease pans then combine 1/2c sugar with 1/2 tsp cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle mixture on bottown and sides of baking tins. Pour batter into tins 1/2 full, sprinkle remaining sugar mixture over top of batter. Bake at 350 for 1 hr.

5 comments:

Unknown

Hi Keri~ Oh' that is torture reading and seeing that bread! YUM! one day I can have it! LOVE THE wood sweet heart blocks.. super cute! GLAD TO SEE YOU POSTED YOUR AWARD! ;) HAVE A GOOD DAY!!! JGG

JILLIAN
This comment has been removed by the author.
JILLIAN

I HAVE JUST ONE QUESTION.
DID YOU TRY THE BREAD?
I AM GUESSING" NO".

AND BACK!

TAMMY

I copied the recipe and I hope Josi will put her baking skills to work. She just made us some yummy french bread a couple of days ago. Cant wait to try this one!

Anonymous

You are too funny Keri! This is Bonnie by the way (Kaige's scout leader, Ha ha!). I am so glad you liked the bread enough to put in on your blog! You are too cute!