Last year Summer told the older kids if they kept at least a 3.5 grade point average she would take them to Disneyland. So this morning at 5:30 she picked up Shelby, Ryker, Jaxton and they are heading up to California. They decided to hit the beach today and then Knotsberry farm tomorrow and come home on Wed. The boys are so excited. We will miss them.



What a great aunt.
5 comments:
I think they will have a blast. What an Awesome Aunt to do that for them.
SHE IS A WONDERFUL AUNT.
DOES SHE WANT TO ADOPT A FEW MORE NIECES AND NEPHEWS?
YOUR BOYS HAVE HAD A BUSY SUMMER.
AND BACK!
AWESOME... WHAT SUPER FAB. AUNT! they will have a blast! HUGS, jenn
How fun! I wish I had Summer for an aunt!
I agree with Brandi! Why didn't I have aunts that were willing to do that for me? :)
Post a Comment