Monday, July 19, 2010

Another Scout Camp



Jaxton left for Scout Camp this morning. He will be gone until Saturday. I know he will have fun and he has great leaders. He wasn't planning on going but we have a GREAT 2nd counselor in the Bishopric who has made it possible for him to go. My heart is full of gratitude for this man.

On a side note. Chris was put in as Young Men's President yesterday. I am excited for him he will do such a good job. Love you Honey.

4 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

CONGRADULATIONS CHRIS!!!!
I KNOW YOU WILL DO A WONDERFUL JOB, YOU ARE SO GREAT WITH THE YOUTH.
LOVE FOREVER

GRANDMA GIGI

JAXTON LOOKS GREAT IN HIS UNIFORM, HAVE A SUPER TRIP!!!
LOVE FOREVER

Shane and Brandi

Holy cow your boys are growing up way to fast! Congrats to Chris. He will be awesome with those boys!

JILLIAN

CHRIS WILL DO GREAT IN THAT CALLING!
HAS RYKER GOTTEN HIS EAGLE YET?
WHAT GREAT EXAMPLES THEY ARE TO THE REST OF THEIR COUSINS.

AND BACK!