My mom is doing a vinyl party out in Nevada and needed some ideas. I saw this idea on the web and wanted to make a set and since I have Kendra's name this month. I made her a set. They are Family Home Evening dice to roll and see your assingment.
Keri, Way too cute! I think you need to do a drawing for those. You can even put my families name on them (tee-hee). I guess since it won't match anyone else you will just have to give them to me. Oh darn. I guess I can handle that. Hey, you are awesome! Oh and enjoy your peace and quiet while you can!!
2 comments:
THAT IS SO CUTE, LOVE THOSE BLOCKS.
LUV YA
Keri,
Way too cute! I think you need to do a drawing for those. You can even put my families name on them (tee-hee). I guess since it won't match anyone else you will just have to give them to me. Oh darn. I guess I can handle that.
Hey, you are awesome! Oh and enjoy your peace and quiet while you can!!
Post a Comment