Monday, July 19, 2010

Girls Weekend 2010

Last Friday we had a girls' weekend. My mom, sister's and sister-in-laws headed up to Pine Valley for the night. Summer surprised us with these awesome shirts that Shelby and her designed.



THey turned out so cute. We all loved them. My mom treated us to dinner at Marv's and we all wore our shirts. The guy working the counter asked us if we were at Girls camp. Love it.


We came back to the cabin and then the fun really began. We did a white elephant exchange and then played a mean game of pollyanna.




Kendra and Becky showed us how limber they are.







My mom even got to invite her sister along. Thanks for coming Aunt Claudia and joining in on the fun. She schooled us on the dice game.


One of the bestest sisters ever.



Shelby got to come up and enjoy the fun with us this year. She drove Summer and I up to Pine Valley. She has her learners permit and did really good I only got car sick once.




I held onto my record.













When it hit midnight, the fun really began and we played a great game of charades. We finally fell asleep at 2:30 (if you could call it sleep, the air conditioning unit wasn't working and we roasted)



I shared a room with my sisters and it was hilarious to listen to them. I got my own bed and Kendra and Summer shared this tiny little double bed. All I could hear was "get off my blanket, your touching me, MOVE, are your feet hanging off the end of the bed like mine?"



we woke up at 6 a.m. (not because we wanted to)



we had breakfast, played more games and then headed home. It was alot of fun. I almost didn't go but I am so glad that I did.
Thanks mom for putting this together and thanks Summer for the darling shirts.

11 comments:

Unknown

WHAT a total blast... I could almost hear the giggles and laughs and the fun. Love the shirts too! Glad you had a great time... P.S. I can still the splits too! WOOP WOOP! jenn

JILLIAN

HOW FUN.
THE SHIRTS ARE DARLING.
SPLITS?
WOW, I AM VERY IMPRESSED.

AND BACK!

Chris and Kathy Hurst

How totally fun! That's so cool to get all the girls together like that! It's those times that really matter!!!

Shane and Brandi

What a fun weekend! Love your shirts! I can't believe you can still do the splits. I don't know that I would dare try. LOL

Anonymous

Sounds like a blast!!

Alisha

love the girls weekends!! so much fun!

ORMSBYS

How fun! I am so impressed that you can do the splits! Miss you guys

Kendra

cute shirts! We are having a girls night with Golden's family this week, and now I'm even more excited!

A

Cute!!! I cant believe you did the splits, kind of :) hahaha. Looks like other people can toooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:)

Debbie

How fun for you girls! It makes me want to put together a girls night out with my sis's! Your family is always doing such fun things together!

Anonymous

I had so much fun with everyone. I am glad that we were all able to go. I am looking forward to next years night and look forward to another serious game of charades. The image of the snake will stay with me for a long long time:)