He is gonna kill you!!
I might have to steal your quote. I love it. I agree he might kill you. That is if he gets on to see it.
WHAT?I THINK IT IS A VERY HANDSOME PICTURE.LOOKS VERY NATURAL.SO HANDSOME.YOU ARE VERY LUCKY!TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Your quote was hilarious! I'm still laughing! I'm just wondering why it took so long to figure out?(tee-hee)
SOME PICTURE, WAS HE CONSIOUS?LUV YOU
Nothin like true romance.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
He is gonna kill you!!
I might have to steal your quote. I love it. I agree he might kill you. That is if he gets on to see it.
WHAT?
I THINK IT IS A VERY HANDSOME PICTURE.
LOOKS VERY NATURAL.
SO HANDSOME.
YOU ARE VERY LUCKY!
TO THE MOON AND BACK!
Your quote was hilarious! I'm still laughing! I'm just wondering why it took so long to figure out?(tee-hee)
SOME PICTURE, WAS HE CONSIOUS?
LUV YOU
Nothin like true romance.
Post a Comment