Thursday, July 15, 2010

Varsity Scout Camp

Ryker is heading off this morning to Scout camp. He is excited to go, they have a lot of fun things planned. I will miss him. He helps me out so much. I let him pack his stuff and I am a little nervous, I made him take a jacket which he assures me he won't need. Better safe than sorry. Have Fun.
This morning we had to get up a little earlier than usual to have family scriptures before Ryker left. It was too early for this little girl, I guess. This is right after scripture and prayer. Notice the drool mark on the couch? That was where her face was planted during scriptures. I wonder if she got anything out of it.

6 comments:

Unknown

Love the drool spot... When I get those from my kids i USE a wet wipe to clean it up. HA! Ryker looks so grown up. Love Em's messages on her door... TOTAL GIRL THING TO DO! Hope your summer is going well. Hugs, Jenn

Ence Family

Hope Ryker has lots of fun!! Jordan was planning to go but with his broken foot not much he could do.

Kendra

Ryker is getting so OLD! how could such a young mom possibly have such an old kid?

Shane and Brandi

Wow! Ryker is growing up way to fast. Tell him to knock it off!

GRANDMA GIGI

RYKER IS SUCH A HANDSOME LAD, GROWN UP WAY TO FAST. YES, EM WILL ALWAYS REMEMBER YOU HAD SCRIPTURE STUDY. SHE MAY NOT HEAR IT ALL, BUT SHE WILL REMEMBER.
LOVE YOU

JILLIAN

SO IMPRESSED THAT EVEN IN THE SUMMER TIME YOU MANAGE TO GET IN SCRIPTURES IN THE MORNING.
OUR SCRIPTURES ARE STILL ON HOLD FROM THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL.
I KNOW , WE ARE SLACKERS.
THANKS FOR THE EXAMPLE!

TO THE MOON!