I AM
I am Flippin’ Amazing and humble.
I wonder what war is like,
I hear music Booming.
I see with my eyes.
I want to go skydiving.
I am Flippin’ Amazing and humble.
I pretend to be a secret agent.
I feel bored.
I touch sound.
I worry that I won’t have any food.
I Cry… HAHA! That’s a good one!
I am Flippin’ Amazing and humble.
I understand that everybody should have at least some common sense.
I say “Man who run in front of car get tired, man who run behind car get exhausted, man on top of car get winded, and man who run next to car……… pretty Dang fast!
I dream we didn’t have to write this poem.
I try to be a better me.
I hope I get an A on this poem!
I am Flippin’ Amazing and humble.
This is Ryker's poem for language arts. I got a kick out of it and had to post it. He is pretty amazing. Saturday he was asked to go to the movies with a girl he likes and a bunch of friends and he really wanted to go but when he found out what movie was playing he made the decision (even though he REALLY wanted to go) to say no and when asked why he told them it wasn't an appropriate movie to go see and would they want to see a different one.? The group still decided to go but Sunday when he was talking to the one of the girls she told him that they never should have gone to see the movie, she felt bad for going and they ended up walking out of the movie before it was halfway over. I am so glad Ryker was and is strong enough to make those decisions on his own. It is so hard to not follow the crowd and I am so thankful that he his Flippin' Amazing.
Mission Call
11 years ago
6 comments:
Way to go Ryker!
What a creative boy, great poem. WHAT A GREAT GUY, taught by a great mom. Love his decision... You tell him your bloggy friends are so proud of him. I hope my RYKER will do the same one day if ever in that situation. Sept. 15th will work for me, just let me know. TAKE Care, Jen
LOVE THE POEM
LOVE THE BOY!
TO THE MOON!
I love his poem! What a cute boy! I bet u guys are so proud of him! Miss you guys
he is a good boy with good parents
YOU HAVE GREAT KIDS, YOU HAVE TAUGHT THEM WELL, WHAT A WRITER HE IS, TELL HIM I AM SOOOO PROUD OF HIM, AND HIS GOOD CHOICES, WHAT A GOOD EXAMPLE HE IS.
LOVE FOREVER
Post a Comment