Just wondering how you can have nothing to wear when your closet and dresser is full of clothes? Emerson had a major fit this morning because she has nothing to wear, nothing at all.
Well we know why she has nothing to wear because that cutie putie is so darn picky!! I am so glad with four girls I don't have to experience that (I get enough of the other).
I am feelin' ya Keri! I have a 9 year old that is the same way. Must have something to do with that Steglich blood. The good thing is that they know exactly what they like!
6 comments:
Well we know why she has nothing to wear because that cutie putie is so darn picky!! I am so glad with four girls I don't have to experience that (I get enough of the other).
Oh, please don't tell me that starts as early as the 2nd grade?!
Emerson makes me laugh. She's a cutie!
I LOVE HER LITTLE ATTITUDE! SHE IS ADORABLE!!!
was it you or emmy!
I am feelin' ya Keri! I have a 9 year old that is the same way. Must have something to do with that Steglich blood. The good thing is that they know exactly what they like!
Post a Comment