I have the best brothers EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yesterday we were at my mom's for a BBQ and when I went to get in my car my wonderful brother had left me a little present wrapped around the door handle of my car.I flipped out. The poor neighbors. I ran screaming up the hill. I HATE snakes. This was a dead baby snake but still a snake. They had even enlisted my kids. I am going to get even. I need to get even. One day just wait.
5 comments:
Who did that? Kade or Taylor? That is mean and cruel I hate snakes as well.
You still love your brothers after that. I am pretty sure I would disown them. That is cruel!
SNAKES?!
I DON'T LIKE THEM MUCH EITHER.
BROTHERS ARE STINKERS.
I'LL BET THAT YOU CAN COME UP WITH SOME GREAT IDEA TO GET THEM BACK.
AND BACK!
I would strangle my brothers with that snake... with gloves on... OK' maybe not.. I couldnt' touch a snake. BROTHERS!!!
love the back to schook pics.
You did great on the desk and dresser, they look fab. Sisters are to fun, and I can tell you and your sisters have a blast. SO WHEN WE GOING TO CRAFT? AND stop talking about it? HMMMMM? hAVE A supER nIght! HOPE ALL IS WELL! jenn
I would have killed them!! I absolutley hate snakes....
Post a Comment