Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sand Hollow

Friday we headed to Sand Hallow with the Moore's, Kade and Becky's family, Ellie and the boys, and Summer and Tim. It was so much fun until the wind came in. But we were able to spend most of the day there swimming, jet sking, and visiting. Jaxton and Tim.

Slatin ready to attack



The sand was fun to play in for awhile and then it was HOT

Slatin and Kade. Slatin was Uncle Kade and Tim's flagger for most of the day and if I would have know how crazy they were going to be I don't think I would have let him. They ended up bailing off the jet ski before it tipped over and then just for fun they decided to jump off the Moving jet ski as it was speeding down the lake again just for fun. But Slatin had a blast.

















Kaige getting ready to knee board



It was so much fun. Thanks Moore's for putting this together, and for letting us come. Chris and Ryker were at Youth Conference this week
so they weren't able to join in the fun but they had fun up North.
Later that night we headed up to Claudia's and Uncle Eldon's for the Annual Gubler Reunion. We watched old home videos and old reunions. I gave Aunt Teresa a run for her money with the hairdo's. One word AWFUL.
Saturday we met at the church and finished up the reunion with a mean game of minute to win it and then had lunch. They put in alot of work and it was a blast. I love my family.