Thursday, June 2, 2011

BBQ

Monday we had a BBQ with the family to say good bye to Uncle Taylor. (we will be seeing him off on Saturday)

some of us got a little mushy



Kade, Kade, Kade




My favorite picture of Deacon.



Gotta love Aunts


Summer and I got a little carried away on the bikes







Taylor has been wanting some family pictures to take over to Iraq with him but they hadn't found the time to fit it in, so Summer and I hurried and grabbed them and snapped a few for him.



two little lovers sitting in a tree, k i s s i n g. Love this picture.



Ellie is going to blow this one up life size and have it at home for the boys and then bring to family things so we will have a piece of Taylor



I love the look he is giving her.

1 comments:

ashleestout

What a fun family party! Loves those pictures, you have a great family!!!