Monday, June 13, 2011

Summer Time Fun

Last week this boy turned 10. He decided not to have a birthday party (woohoo) and get money instead. So Tuesday the 7th not the 9th which we have been know to celebrate it on that day, I took him and Em to lunch at Wingers, he went and spent him birthday money on Lego's and then we went and saw Kung Fu Panda 2. I think he had a happy day.

We have been having some late nights and early mornings but we are having a fun summer.


The boys have been sleeping out on the tramp at night and having a blast. Chris even went out one night and slept with them. We have been spending a lot of time at the pool. Having lots of friends and cousins over to play. Kaige and Slatin had a soccer clinic they went to last week and all four boys tried out for soccer again. It seems like we were just in soccer. Em starts a dance class this week which will teach her some hip hop moves. She is really excited about it.

I want to bring some blue into my living room to go with the pillows I made for my couch. I had painted this hutch about a year ago black and never really loved it so it got a make over and I love the blue. I also painted a frame and hung it under the stairs with some stars.
Made these for me and my sister and a lucky pollyanna winner.

Chris has a 30 hour osha test that he had to complete for work on line. He is running out of time and needed to get this done, so his work suggested that I listen to the course and then Chris could take the test. How nice of them. I have been stuck on the computer taking this Stupid course and the tests. I can only do so many hours a day and it stinks. But after today I will only have 8 more hours, woohoo. Lets just say he owes me big. I did get him to move my big huge fort to the back of the back yard but we are soooo not even. Not even close.

5 comments:

ashleestout

You are such a good wife! I love the blue, it's a great color. Sounds like you are having a wonderful summer! Miss those cute kids!

GRANDMA GIGI

LOVE ALL YOUR NEW DECORATING IDEAS. HAVE A GREAT SUMMER, WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FAMILY YOU HAVE.
LOVE YOU

Ence Family

Happy Birthday Slatin! Sounds like you're haveing a great summer so far. I love the blue hutch. Good choice.

JILLIAN

YOU JUST CANT' SLOW DOWN CAN YOU?
LOVE YOUR CUTE PROJECTS.
WHAT FORT?
MISS YOU!

AND BACK!

JILLIAN

YOU JUST CANT' SLOW DOWN CAN YOU?
LOVE YOUR CUTE PROJECTS.
WHAT FORT?
MISS YOU!

AND BACK!