I sent my brother Taylor a hat to wear over in Iraq. I asked that he send a picture back with him wearing it, which he did (the picture is on the side of my blog) he told me that his roomies were jealous and wanted some. So I hurried and made up a couple for them all and had my kids try them on before I send them out. I think they are so funny.


Trevor's mustache looks a little lopsided. Better double check that one.
2 comments:
so freaking funny. Love love love the silver one. If you weren't so sick of making them I would get down on my knees and BEG for one just like it....(hinting around here) You know I come down on the 4th and it would be fun to come home with something shinny like that!! Just a thought..hey it could be to make me feel better about the calling I got :)
LOVE THOSE HATS!!!!
Post a Comment