So today is the big day. Ryker is going to be the owner of a license. He is not to excited that he has to drive a van to school (when I decide to let him) he thought he was going to drive the truck but he has to get use to that first and we have some concerns about kids hoping in the back. I called our insurance company and to put him on the our plan just about doubled our payment. Good thing he has good grades and we can get a discount there.
Kagie had a football game last night and he got to be the kick off Kicker (is that even how you say it?) He did really good, it was his first time and they had him play another position on the line (sorry have no idea what it is called ) and he got thru the guy both times. He said he didn't think the other guy was expecting much for a small skinny kid like him. His team is undefeated and I think the more he plays the more he likes it. I am crossing my fingers he will play next year. Ryker and a bunch of his friends are going to do baptisms for the dead tomorrow. One of the girls put this together. What a great way to spend a day of your break at the temple. I don't think that was something as a kid I would have thought to do and I am proud of them for wanting to go.
Jaxton is enjoying ballroom dancing. I was hoping he would and he does. It probably doesn't hurt that he has such a cute partner. He has been trying to hit some of the high school soccer practices on top of his own because next year gasp he will be a freshman. Holy Cows, time slow down.
Em loves clogging WOOHOO. She got her shoes so that makes a big difference. She started piano up again.
Slatin has his first flag football game tomorrow. He is so excited. It makes things a little crazy for him with 3 soccer practices a week and then to throw in flag football on the other days but he wants to play. And the season is so short so that won't be to bad. He made student council at school and is on the year book.
Life is good. (say's Emerson)
Mission Call
11 years ago
2 comments:
WELL GRACE IT SOUNDS LIKE THINGS ARE NOT GOING TO SLOW DOWN ANY TIME SOON FOR YOU.
LET ME KNOW IF I CAN DO ANY RUNNING FOR YOU.
TO THE MOON!
P.S.
CONGRATS RYKER...DRIVE SAFELY.
GO RYKER, YOU WILL BE LOTS OF HELP FOR YOUR MOTHER, RUNNING KIDS AROUND.
SOUNDS LIKE EVERYONE IS INVOLVED IN THINGS THEY LOVE, IT'S GREAT TO KEEP THEM ALL BUSY. HOW IS YOUR KNEE DOING, KERI?
LOVE YOU
Post a Comment