Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Just call me grace

Yesterday I fell out of the car and really messed up my knee again. It wasn't a pretty sight. I was so glad I was hidden from the street as I bawled for what seemed like forever but was probably only 5 minutes as I waited for the pain to somewhat lessen and hope I didn't throw up. Oh my hannah, it hurt so stinkin bad. Luckily Ryker was there and ran and got me the dreaded crutches to get in the house where I could wallow in my misery. It was awful. Today is a little better, I can get around without the crutches and only have to use the HUGE brace to help support the knee. For that I am thankful for. I hate the crutches. Thank goodness for medication as well. Just another day in the life of Keri. Bring on the good times.

2 comments:

GRANDMA GIGI

OH MY GOSH, YOU NEED SOMEONE TO FOLLOW YOU AROUND AND TAKE CARE OF YOU. I HOPE IT'S NOT TOO PAINFUL. GLAD RYKER WAS THERE TO HELP YOU, YOU NEED A CELL PHONE AROUND YOUR NECK, SO YOU CAN CALL FOR HELP.
TAKE CARE
LOVE YOU

JILLIAN

OH WOW!
I THINK YOU NEED ONE OF THE MEDIC ALERT NECKLACES.
WHAT CAN I DO TO HELP?
I AM LOOKING INTO SOME BUBBLE WRAP FOR CHEAP.
MAYBE IF WE WRAP YOU UP IN IT EVERYDAY WE CAN KEEP YOU INJURY FREE FOR AWHILE.
HANG IN THERE.

TO THE MOON!