Emerson was so excited to go to Kindergarton today. She brought the class a treat and for show and tell she took her princess crown that she got from Disneyland. She has just jumped right into school. I think I am having a harder time with it all.
I love her bows. I think you need to teach an enrichment class on how to make them. Maybe I should tell the Bishop you would love to be the Enrichment leader for the next 30 years. lol
Shes so pretty! By the way can you give me some Encouragement and tell me how easy (if only!) it would be if I would get some food storage bottled?! :) I am so lazy when I look at all you have done!
2 comments:
I love her bows. I think you need to teach an enrichment class on how to make them. Maybe I should tell the Bishop you would love to be the Enrichment leader for the next 30 years. lol
Shes so pretty! By the way can you give me some Encouragement and tell me how easy (if only!) it would be if I would get some food storage bottled?! :) I am so lazy when I look at all you have done!
Post a Comment