Ryker got a job this weekend. He is feeding Aunt Claudia's cows. McKall showed me what to do last night and YEAH....I am going to let Chris help Ryker. The cows are crazy. I think I gave McKall a good laugh and everyone else that was driving by. I am not a fan of animals. But this will be good for Ryker. He is excited.
I took some cute pictures of miss poser. I am really liking her perm.

Kaige isn't wanting a hug from Slatin if you can't tell

Still not happy to get his picture taken

what cuties
3 comments:
They look cute. I can only imagine you out feeding the cows. Funny stuff!! I like the perm she looks cute.
Cute pics! Im not a fan of cows ever since Uncle Johns bull charged Bri and head butted her, but good luck with that Ryker! :) Maili had so much fun with Emmi today! She wanted to call her when we got home to invite her to play at our house! :)
I would have loved to see you with the cows! That will be good for Ryker. I love Em's curls.
Post a Comment