Thursday, August 21, 2008

Long Lost husband returns

Chris came into town a couple of days earlier than usual. It is going to be nice to have him home during the week instead of just the weekend. Course he heads back out on Monday. But we will take what we can get.
He loves getting his picture taken. That must be where the older boys get it from.

And of course I have to put a picture on of the emster.

Slatin being funny and em posing

3 comments:

JILLIAN

I LOVE SEEING EMMIES PICTURES EACH DAY. I HAVE ONE QUESTION THOUGH. IS THAT THE OFFICIAL PICTURE WALL?CHRIS LOOKED VERY TIRED. THOSE KIDS ARE ADORABLE. IT MAKES ME MISS THEM SO MUCH!

shashum

Hey Kari,
Thanks for the comment on our blog! It is so fun to see pictures of all of you. Send me your email address and I will send you an invite to our blog.

Love
Shauna

Shane and Brandi

Love the pictures. I bet Chris is glad he got you a camera for your birthday. He looks happy to see you use it.