Monday, August 25, 2008

Emerson's new do

we decided to perm Emerson's hair. She was so good and her hair looks so cute.

So of course I had to get my hair done. Summer put some color in my hair. At first we got nervous when the color looked gray but it ended up looking good. WHEW


Claudia being the nice mom she is was doing Mckalls hair. Sorry Mckall. No she did a good job. We had a fun time.

Claudia is now taking appointments.
href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEgvF8HuTCFEzT6zFk4mmHNdOfOyf9aXlM0TxMGsX7flFf95jSp33WphA8_LbXGGiNxmaXDUyVFhLQGXCaL-s7FZ5J-A8D7QZ6lSn4jq3I31kR4ziS3idHaqVs-sNBiQqgak-t8txF_lRYLD/s1600-h/IMG_0841.JPG">

4 comments:

Cheryl

Love your blog ! You R such a live wire poster--so quick at getting posts on and I see that you do love change--you change your background all the time. I don't even know how.
Thanks for letting me catch up on your family -- just thought I'd let you know I've peeked in.
Tell Claudia I want an appointment.
You're all a bunch of fun.

Jami

Love your hair ! I think you should wear it in a mohawk all the time

A

CUTE! Emerson is a cute curly head! Claudia looks like a Mad Scientist with that coat on! I wouldnt let her TOUCH my hair! :)

Kaycee

Hi there! Thanks for entering my Giveaway.

Your family is adorable. I love your daughter's new curls!