Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another GiVeAwAy

Since I had such great response to my last giveaway I am going to do another one. This is a giveaway for a baby girl blanket. It is pink and white (the white has a shimmer in it) it is very soft and very girlie. Just leave a comment and I will draw the winner on Monday. Have fun


24 comments:

Bri

So if i'm the first does that mean I get my name put in twice?

JILLIAN

SINCE I'M SECOND DOES THAT MEAN I GET MY NAME PUT IN THREE TIMES?
MY LONG DRAWN OUT COMMENT DIDN'T SEEM TO CUT IT LAST TIME SO I AM GOING FOR SHORT AND SWEET.
LOVE YA.

Chris and Chelsey

You make the cutest blankets!!! I'm Jealous...

Ence Family

I'll try my luck again! That is darling. My niece would just love it since we don't do pink at our house!:O)

The Moore Family

love it!!! Please pick me this time...enough with Chris's family show some love to yours :)

JILLIAN

NOW NOW KENDRA,
IT WAS DONE VERY FAIR.
DID YOU NOTICE THE BOWL OF PAPERS?
BESIDES I'M SURE YOU MAKE MANY LOVELY BLANKETS YOURSELF.
BY THE WAY I HAVE WANTED TO TELL KENDRA THAT HER LITTLE GIRL OF HERS(I'M NOT SURE WHAT HER NAME IS) LOOKS JUST LIKE GRANDMA PAULA.
KERI COULD YOU PASS THIS ON TO YOUR TWIN?

JILLIAN

KERI COULD YOU SPELL CHECK THAT LAST COMMENT FROM ME AS WELL BEFORE YOU PASS IT ON?

WAIT THAT IS TWO MORE COMMENTS TO ADD TO THE BOWL.
HEE HEE HEE.

A

Ok. Here we go again! :) Im not feeling as lucky but I may as well give it a whirl! :)
CHELSEY! You cant enter if you won the last one!

fivewheeler

Pick me pick me.

TAMMY

Im feeling LUCKY!!

Saddie

goodness! how many extra blankets to you have just lying about?! needless to say, I'm impressed!

GRANDMA GIGI

So okay i'm # 11, so I get to put in a lot of times, anyway being the oldest must have some kind of pull

GRANDMA GIGI

Ohhhhhhhhhh, pink is my favorite color.

GRANDMA GIGI

Keri, I'm so glad you taught me how to crochet.

GRANDMA GIGI

You will have to teach me how to crochet a blanket, I have tried but it came out really different, kind of ruffly around the edge, it is white, hey maybe I need to put it on the blog for a drawing, but I don't know how to do it.

Bonita

Pink? I don't know if Cory will let our next one be in pink..lol..but its adorable!!!

The Moore Family
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
rayndrop

keri enter me again please. Also I linked over from my blog. So I hope you get some more people signing up.

rayndrop

oh yeah. Since i linked to you, i should get like 5 entries.heehee

Shane and Brandi

Keri you make beautiful blankets. Count me in.

Kasey

What a GEORGOUS blanket!! I would love to be entered!

autumntime

Okay, okay, Now I do have a girl for this one. It is really cute.
So I hope I win. Thanks Aut

Mubeen

Hi! I found your giveaway off Rayn's site! Include me please!

ORMSBYS

Well at least my little boy would be warm if i won. I guess being warm is more important than him being in pink. Maybe Chelsey would trade me so people wouldn't laugh at him.
Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
It sure is cold these days.
Can you imagine how cold it will be in Feb.?