That is what I have. And it hurts. When we went out the other night and I started hurting I thought that I had Pericarditis. (I had this a couple of years ago it is infection around the heart) but the pain was different and it was traveling down my arm which really started to make me nervous. It made me think of heart attack because the pain in my chest was so bad. It ended up becoming a dull ache and yesterday I went in and they told me I have Costochondritis which is inflammation around the breast bone and rib cage. It KILLS...... They put me on some medication but he told me it can take 2 weeks to feel better. LOVELY.... and stress doesn't help it. Not that I stress or anything. I am glad to know what it is and hope it starts to feel better soon. I have a wonderful husband who is home for the rest of the week and can handle EVERYTHING. But again thanks to my family for helping me out I really appreciate and love you .
9 comments:
I will keep you in my prayers!
Wow, just to say the name of your illness makes my brain hurt. Will it go away after meds or do they know if it's reoccurring? Let me know if I can help in any way.
KERI WHY DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME FOR HELP? I PROMISE I CAN BE VERY HELPFUL.WHY DO YOU GET THESE WEIRD THINGS ANYWAY? I AM JUST A PHONE CALL AWAY. I HOPE YOU ARE DOING BETTER VERY SOON.
LOVE YA!
Keri-
Please if there is anything we can do let us know! I hope you get feeling better.
Oh My I sure hope it clears up fast and that you feel better. That is one crazy name! feel better!
NEVER heard of it! Please call me if you need ANYTHING AT ALL! Love you.
I'm sorry!!I hope you feel better soon! Love ya
Never heard of that big name, I'm so sorry you have been in so much pain, is there anything I can do to help you? You always handle everything so well. We miss and love you.
Hope you start feeling better!
Post a Comment