The other day I got online to go thru my bank statement. I usually check every morning. Well there happened to be some interesting charges on my debit card that were quite HIGH. I was livid. Someone had stolen my debit number and were helping themselves to our money. I quickly called the store the one of the purchases had been made they wouldn't give me any information other than to say it looked like fraud and to contact my bank and the local police and then once the police had faxed over a police report then they could release information to me. How stupid is that. I called my bank and LUCKILY they were able to reverse all the charges. (I guess I caught it in time) They cancelled my debit card incase the CRIMINAL decided to help themselves again. I am so mad that someone can just do stuff like that. I did most of my Christmas shoppping on line and now I don't dare buy anything. I loved the computer and now not so much. It still makes me so mad when I think about it.
Chris's family had their Christmas Party last night and I wasn't able to go. I hadn't been feeling well and didn't want to pass it along. I felt so bad that I wasn't able to spend time with them. The kids came home and had lots of fun. I better have been missed.
Mission Call
11 years ago
7 comments:
You better know you were missed a bunch, watching Chris,I could tell he missed having his sweetie there.
WoW, that's terrible about your debit card, kind of scary for a while i'm sure. Glad you got it straightened out.
Make sure you file a police report. I know it sounds stupid, but the same thing happened to me and my back recharged the items after I had not filed a formal police report. Good Luck!
So glad they reversed it for you, Dumb BLANKITY BLANKS! this happend to my sis about 4 months ago when gas was so dang high, and the blankety blanks put 50 plus dollars in gas and then my sis caught it and fixed the prob. w/ her bank and card too. SORRY that happened to ya!
THAT SCARES ME.
I'D FILE A POLICE REPORT AS WELL.
AMBI AND BJ HAD SOMEONE DO THAT AND USE IT FOR GAS.
IT'S GOOD THAT YOU WATCH YOUR ACCOUNT, I DON'T SO I WOULDN'T KNOW.
AND YOU KNOW YOU WERE MISSED BIG TIME. LET'S PLAY GAMES OVER THE HOLIDAYS.
Keri. That is SCARY! What information did find out? Do you know who got your number?
Yikes!! This happened to my sis also..in the three hours that the criminals had with their card number they racked up over $1500...its been months and they are still having backlash from it.
Hope yours goes smoother!!!
Post a Comment