Hey fellow bloggers I need ideas. I have this great friend who played a joke on me and I need some ideas on how to get even. I love her to death so it has to be a good joke. It doesn't help that I provided her with the ammunition. Chris has forbidden me to share anymore of my "special moments" with anyone. He tells me to think before I speak but sometimes things sound so different in my head then what comes out of my mouth. This also means no more posing for pictures. I don't take a pretty picture.
So help I need ideas. Watch out Kendra..... I will get even
(you didn't need to take the picture down. I am a good sport. I just get even WAAAHAHAHA)
Mission Call
11 years ago
2 comments:
I am just sad I didn't get to see the picture. It is so sad that you give us SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
many things to use against you. Gotta love it.
I am also sad that I didnt get to see this famous picture! I went looking but found this page gone.
BOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOO
Post a Comment