My deals for today at Albertson's
10 cans of Hunts Manwhich
10 bottles of Hunts Ketchup
4 boxes of fruit Snacks
1 box of twinkies
1 box of donuts
2 cans of Pam
12 rolls of Toilet paper
total of 25.41
Not to bad.
Autumn told me about this company www.kmkits.com that sells 72 hour kits. They will also come and show you how. You have to have at least 15 people. To do 72 hour kits for my family of 7 would be 165.00 I don't think that is to bad. If any one is interested would you please let me know so I can set something up. I have to give them a months notice. Check out the site and let me know
Mission Call
11 years ago
5 comments:
Let me know! I would love to come.
I'LL COME AS WELL.
GREAT IDEA!
I'M INTERESTED AS WELL.
THE POST FROM MOM WAS ME BY ACCIDENT.
I WAS FIXING SOMETHING ON HER BLOG FOR HER AND FORGOT WHEN I COMMENTED.
SO YOU MIGHT WANT TO GET RID OF THAT ONE.
Let us know. We are definitely interested!
I would be interested in coming too!
Post a Comment