My friend did a giveaway like this and I thought it was fun so I decided to do one too. See if you can guess who the baby pictures belong to. One is pretty much a Freebie. These pictures were all taken at 6 weeks.
New Twist read on 2nd picture
If you can tell me who this is and when his birthday is (Because sometimes mom's forget and this guy has celebrated his birthdays on different days and up until he was registerd for Kindergarton we had the wrong day, what a bad mom I am. I shouldn't even admit this) So I have an extra drawing (it's wonderful) for those who can help mom LOL (I really know the day now because I have a BC to prove it) To be nice I will give you the month which is JUNE you just need to tell me the day.
The Winner of the drawing will get this baby blanket. The drawing ends Friday. Have fun.
19 comments:
1-KAIGE
2-SLATIN
3-RYKER
4-(CHRIS), I MEAN EMMIE
5-JAXTON
kaige, slatin, ryker,emmerson, and Jaxton
Kaige, Slatin, Ryker, Emmerson, Jaxton.
(I did not cheat off the others;o)!)
Kaige, Slatin, Ryker, Emerson and Jaxton. I knew this before I saw the other answers!
Kaige, Slatin, Ryker, Emmie, Jaxton!!
SLATIN
KAIGE
RYKER
EMMERSON
JAXTON
Slatin, Ryker, Jaxton, Emmie, and Kaige. When will you post the answer?
kaige
slatin
ryker
emmie
jaxton
Kaige
Slatin
Ryker
Emmie
Jaxton
Keri, yes I would like to gat that name and number for the tutor. Thanks!
Kaige, Slatin, Ryker, Emmie, Jaxton
June 7th is what I am guessing
1. Kaige 2. Slatin (June 8th, i think) 3. Ryker 4. Emerson 5. Jaxton
do i get an extra entry for giving you the idea for "the twist"?
June 6th.
I AM GONNA GUESS JUNE 6TH
#2 is Slatin DOB 6/08/01?
1-Kaige
2-Slatin
3-Ryker
4-Emmerson
5-Jaxton
Can I get another entry if I put the other kids birthdays too?
Jansen told me Slatin's Birthday is June 7th!
JUNE 7 IS HIS BIRTHDAY,AND I SHOULD WIN CAUSE I KNOW THE YEAR 2003
Kaige, Slatin, Ryker, Emmerson, Jaxton.
Slatin's bday is June 7--being pp has its perks sometimes! :-p
Cute idea!
Post a Comment