Monday, February 2, 2009

I think I am losing my mind

Have you ever forgotten something so simple, something you do everyday? Well that happend to me.
I had to edit this part of the blog after my family saw this. I know you all have been there so don't say you haven't.
I am thinking that I need to go private. So for those who want to view this delightful blog please leave me your email.

30 comments:

Chris and Chelsey

cdemille3@yahoo.com

Shane and Brandi

sandbjohnson4@msn.com
Why are you going private?

Unknown

Going Private is GOOD! you never know who is lurking on your page? anyhow, hope that poor toe heels ok! jenglamgirl@gmail.com

ORMSBYS

lin321dem@yahoo.com

Saddie

saddiegubler@hotmail.com

Bonita

private??? just don't forget me
btasutton@skyviewmail.com
and THANK YOU for the baby blankets!! i LOVE LOVE LOVE them!

Ence Family

For sure add me! moosensunflowers at hotmail dot com I'm changing our private on Wednesday too
Hope your toe gets feeling better again!

The Leavitt Crew

I'd like to keep reading about you and your cute family. bondngirls@comcast.net

Anonymous

Keri,

You know my e-mail address so make sure you add me. Thanks!!

Reno

Ack- I would miss reading your delightful blog- please add me to your list. vickstersg@msn.com

JILLIAN

I FEEL LIKE WE NEED TO TAPE SPONGES AROUND YOU.
LOVE YA!

The Andra Family

Please send us an invite
allabouttheandras@gmail.com

A

Oh. almost forgot-atamai_uso@yahoo.com

Cheryl

cheryl@hurricaneelectronics.com

Cheryl

cheryl@hurricaneelectronics.com

Cheryl

cheryl@hurricaneelectronics.com

GRANDMA GIGI

boydbon@msn.com

fivewheeler

helaynawheeler@hotmail.com

JILLIAN

demillejill@yahoo.com

TAMMY

Im with you Jill, but bubble wrap might be funner.
steglich55@yahoo.com

Heather

wessd84@hotmail.com

Tamara

teejw@msn.com

Wheeler Bunch

djwheeler33@yahoo.com

Kendra

ken1dra1 at yahoo dot com

Heather

beattyfam at gmail dot com

You probably shouldn't post things like this where your siblings can see and use to torture you! You crack me up!

Madison

maddie_hansen@hotmail.com add me!

autumntime

Keri, Please add me to your invite list- thebarndoorcountrystore@msn.com thanks

Bri

brienna220@hotmail.com

Brenda

Keri,

I love reading your blog for your coupon deals because I just became a coupon fanatic! Cute crafts too! bjroundy@msn.com

rayndrop

rayndrop75@hotmail.com