Kaige got his braces off this morning. He was so excited. We get to go back in on Wed. for his retainer and he will wear that for awhile and then he will probably have to have a second set of braces.
He also had an expander on which they took off as well. It had cut up the roof of his mouth but the dentist said it should be fine. I can't believe the difference the expander made with his mouth.
We had to go buy him a pack of gum when we were done.
6 comments:
Wow! he looks like a different child! I remember getting my braces off the day before prom....
AMAZING SMILE KAIGE.
YOUR TEETH LOOK GREAT.
DO YOU GUYS EVER HAVE A DULL DAY OVER THERE?
the pearly whites look GREAT! the suit does too!
Congrats Kaige!
YOU LOOK SO GREAT KAIGE, PROUD OF YOU FOR MAKING IT THROUGH THE BRACES.
Keri who was the ortho? I have to start my kids. Presley is first in line and I have waited way to long with her.
Post a Comment