I was so exicted with my savings today
I got 34 cake mixes
1 cookie pouch (I have extra coupons for these if anyone wants them)
7 frostings
14 warm delights
1 box of chex bars
2 boxes of chex 100 calorie bags
10 boxes of fruit snacks
12 pilsbury biscuits
3 tubes of crescent rolls
6 tubes of cinnamon rolls
Total spent $31.14 with a savings of 204.37 My best yet
They were out of some of the things I needed so I am heading back down tomorrow to pick up the rest. Even without coupons the cake mixes are a great deal.
8 comments:
Oh my heck! Terrific deals.
That's going to make a lot of cupcakes.
ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW,WOW,WOW
34 cake mixes?!?!
Thats so awesome!!!
I'll take any of your extra coupon if you still have them!
Thanks for picking up my cake mixes. Love all the deals.
I told you it was a good deal. lol
What store did you go to?
Thanks Keri! I always feel like I got one over on the store when I get great deals like this!
Post a Comment