Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentines with friends

Emerson had her friend Lexi come over to play. They decided to make valentines for each other and then for their class. Other than Emerson having a complete come apart because she couldn't get her new stamp set to close just right, they had a great time. I am glad they are such good friends.



Jaxton has this cute little neighbor girl and her friend that like him. Last night they sent over a note with a heart on the front of the page with a line drawn down the center with one name on one side and the other name on the other side. Inside the note said that the both liked him and would he please circle which one of them he liked and send back the note to them that night.
One of them came by this morning to see if Jaxton would walk with her to school. I think I might be in trouble. I told Jaxton I was NOT going to make anymore books for Valentines. He has more "girl friends" than I can keep track of.
I wanted to take a picture of the note and posted it but he told me no.

6 comments:

Kendra

YOU ARE TOAST!

JILLIAN

I LOVE IT.
I REMEMBER THE DAYS OF MAKING HOMEMADE VALENTINES.
NOTHING BETTER THAN ELMER'S GLUE, GLITTER, PAPER DOILIES, SAFETY SCISSORS,CONSTRUCTION PAPER(MAINLY PINK AND RED), AND CONVERSATION CANDY HEARTS WITH WORDS LIKE.........
BE MINE,LOVE,AND TRUE LOVE.
SO MUCH BETTER THAN STORE BOUGHT!

Shane and Brandi

You are in BIG trouble! Good Luck!

Anonymous

You are in way big trouble!

Cheryl

Hey Carrie... My daughter is one of the "girl friends" that recieved one of Jaxton's cute homemade valentines. She loves it!
You can add her to the list of girls that like Jaxton. She is bringing him a homemade valentine to school tomorrow.

I think we are both in trouble!

Cheryl Sip

JILLIAN

KERI WHERE ARE YOU?
I AM AFRAID TO ASK BECAUSE WHEN YOU HAVN'T BLOGGED FOR A FEW DAYS THAT USUALLY IS NOT GOOD.
EVERYONE IS WELL RIGHT?