Looks like I have my winners
Jillian, Chelsey, Bonnie, Hailee, and Daniela. Remember the catch. Daniela I know you don't have a blog so I picked 5 people that I think would have responded to you. Keri, Brandi, Kendra, Bonita and Keri
Keep an eye out for your prize
The first five people to respond to this post will get something made by me!
My choice. For you.
This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:
1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! Of course, I'm sure you will love it purely because it was made by me. Right?
2. What I create will be just for you.
3. Don't hold your breath or anything, but it will be done at some point this year.
4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I have no clue what it's going to be. But it will be something.
5. I reserve the right to do something extremely strange or completely predictable.
The catch?
Oh, the catch. And yes there is a big ole' catch... is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.
The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment win a homemade gift!
It may not be great, but it will be fun!!
* * *Oh, and be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!* * *
I had a giveaway like this earlier but wasn't thinking when I commented on my friends blog so I guess I will do another one. But in order to receive you must repost. Not pointing any fingers Tamara and Amberly LOL
Mission Call
11 years ago
7 comments:
I don't get on here much, but I thought I'd check out your page..... Hope I get picked!! Your kids are all so cute and are getting so big! Love you guys!!
So, what if you don't have a blog? I think you need to pick me anyways because I am a very faithful blog reader of yours. Doesn't that count? (tee-hee) I also think you would have a lot of fun thinking of something for our family. See, I'm only thinking of you in all of this (tee-hee).
YEAH, I AM #3!
AND I AM INTERESTED IN THE KITS.
Yes....Count Me In!!!
Wait im confused..........why are there fingers pointing at me? I NEVER got any gift last time!!!So I havent needed to do it yet............right?
AM I STILL ON THE 5 LIST?
Post a Comment