I bottled a bunch of pork a while back and wasn't sure what to do with it. My friend gave me a recipe (and hopefully will give me more) I dumped the pork in a pan and added brown sugar and salsa and heated it up then served it with cheese, lettuce, tomato. Chris and the boys LOVED IT. I am heating the rest up and serving over rice tomorrow. I guess we will be doing more pork.


I also came across a recipe to bottle the pork in a sauce so all you have to do it open and heat. I am going to try it that way as soon as pork comes on sale again.
7 comments:
Looks and sounds yummy:)
i want to bottle some pork! what kind do you buy? let us know when it goes on sale.
That looks good!!!
Looks really good! How do you bottle pork and what kind do you buy?
Let me know when you find a good sale. I love mine. Shane loves it when I heat it up with BBQ sauce and put it on a bun. EASY!!!!!! I always used the boneless country style ribs. Less cutting.
I WANT TO BOTTLE SOME PORK, LET ME KNOW WHEN WE CAN BUY SOME.
Hey Keri, of course it is okay that you look at my blog. I have been looking at yours too. I saw the link on BJ's blog and my mom told me to look at it. You have cute kids, what a fun family.
The pork looks great and easy, (after you do all the hard work to get it prepared). You should post the directions.
Post a Comment