Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

For part of Chris's Father's day gift, the kids made Chris a Tie Dye t-shirt. They made themselves matching shirts as well. We went with red and blue so they can wear them for the fourth of July. They had alot of fun designing them and I think Chris liked it. They wanted to make him a tie Dye tie but I wasn't sure Chris would wear that.











We sure love Chris and all that he does for us.

6 comments:

Shane and Brandi

How fun! I hope they made one for you too. You might stand out in the crowd without one on the 4th.

GRANDMA GIGI

HOW CUTE, WHAT A GREAT IDEA, HE LOOKS LIKE A VERY HAPPY FATHER.
LOVE TO YOU ALL
FOREVER
GRANDMA & GRANDPA

Unknown

what a fun project! they look great, and they all look good! P.S. Chris doesn't like smiling does he? lol! I promise I haven't forgotten about that stuff I will try and be by this week! can you email me at jenglamgirl@gmail.com and give me your number so I can call you with a time to come by? thanks take care!

TAMMY

I also hope that you have one of those fabulous tie dye shirts! They all look so cute in there shirts. I bet they had fun making them.

GRANDMA GIGI

KERI WHEN IS SLATINS BAPTISM?

JILLIAN

THAT IS THE CUTEST IDEA.
CHRIS IS SUCH A GREAT DAD!
I LOVE HAVING SUCH A CUTE SON/BROTHER.
HE IS SUCH A GOOD EXAMPLE TO ME AND MY FAMILY.
MY GIRLS HAVE MADE COMMENTS MANY TIMES ON WHAT A CUTE DAD THEIR UNCLE CHRIS IS.
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE WHOLE FAM IN THEIR SHIRTS.
I LOVE THEM!
I WAS SO HONORED THAT SLATIN ASKED ME TO SPEAK AT HIS BAPTISM.
WE WILL BE THEIR WITH BELLS ON.

MISS YOU !

TO THE MOON AND BACK!