I can't believe how fast the summer went. The kids were excited and nervous for today. Last night Chris gave them all Father's blessings, which have been a tradition in our family. The kids take comfort in that and all look forward to getting one. We also did back to school last night for the younger 3 and they were able to meet their teachers before today which I think helps.

Can you believe she is in First Grade. Her teacher is Mrs. Williams and she has a really cute class.

Big dog ready for 2nd grade. His teacher is Mr. Fawson. He was probably my most nervous one but he is excited for his teacher.

Kaiger is in 5th grade. Last year of Elementary. His teacher is Mr. Tanner and his best friend in in his class. He is a pro at school so he was out of the car and off when I took them to school. The younger ones needed mom a little longer.

Middle School. Holy cows. He wasn't really nervous and didn't want me to take him.

Intermediate school. Jaxton was really nervous until we went to the school a couple of times and Back to school night was good for him. But he seemed ok this morning and took after his older brother and rode the bus. I was sad they didn't want mom to drive them.

I think I was more nervous for the kids then they were. I really think I will be lonely without them. Our house is always full of kids and it is going to seem so wierd with them all gone.
5 comments:
I am such a slacker! lol First you only got water for your birthday because I wasn't on the ball faster. Then I missed your giveaway, AND I gave you bows. What a dorky present. Sorry you have such a slacker as a friend!
I was thinking however since you have all this time on your hands maybe they should give you my calling for awhile.lol
Jansen was really excited for school especially since Slatin was going to be in his class and they could play again.
They all look so grown up.
ALL OF THEM LOOK SO NICE.
I CAN'T BELIEVE THAT JAXTON IS IN 6TH GRADE.
RYKER LOOKS WAY TO OLD.
EMMIE LOOKS ADORABLE, SHE MUST OF LET HER MOTHER HELP HER GET READY THIS MORNING.
THAT IS GREAT THAT KAIGE DOES SO WELL IN SCHOOL.
AND I JUST WANT TO PUT SLATIN IN MY POCKET AND TAKE HIM HOME.
AND BACK!
Emerson's hair looks so cute!
Post a Comment