GIRLS ARE SO FUN......................................................LOVE THE MATERIAL.ANOTHER CUTE SKIRT.AND BACK!
I love the skirt. I am just glad I have 3 girls to sew for or we would have the same problem here. Hey, there is an idea. Maybe YOU should have another girl.lol
You should start quilts!! You have such great taste in coordinating fabric I should consult you when I try to make my next blanket.
You are so talented! I never learned to sew that well, Lexi would never wear anything I could sew!
Looks cute on her.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
GIRLS ARE SO FUN......................................................
LOVE THE MATERIAL.
ANOTHER CUTE SKIRT.
AND BACK!
I love the skirt. I am just glad I have 3 girls to sew for or we would have the same problem here. Hey, there is an idea. Maybe YOU should have another girl.lol
You should start quilts!! You have such great taste in coordinating fabric I should consult you when I try to make my next blanket.
You are so talented! I never learned to sew that well, Lexi would never wear anything I could sew!
Looks cute on her.
Post a Comment