Saturday, August 8, 2009

Surprise Party


Kendra and Summer decided to throw Chris a surprise birthday party since I had been forbidden to. I gave them this picture and they made an invitation with a cute poem:
Chris is turning 40, his youth he'll see no more, so we're going to have a party like he had when he was 4.
The party was a typical 4 year old party. They had pin the hair on Chris. They had cut different hair styles that Chris has had out of felt (the mullet was the best)


Then we had a pinata

Joey, with a mean drive sent that pinata flying.
Racing to get the candy.
Some people (I won't name any names, Shane) had so much candy they had to fill their pockets
Then we played a game of Red Rover.
I think some of them just liked to hold hands.
Some even took one for the team.




We ended the night with Heavy Heavy Hang over thy poor head.

It really was alot of fun. Thanks so much Kendra and Summer for putting this together. Lets hope old age sets in and he forgets who was behind it all.
Thanks everyone for coming and celebrating the old man's birthday. We have such great friends who made the night a blast.

12 comments:

Anonymous

Hey,
It was fun. Thanks for having us!!

Debbie

Happy Birthday Chris! It looks like everyone had a fun, fun time!

Bonita

What a clever idea! Looks like a lot of laughs!

Kendra

Great party. how does such an old guy get such a young and pretty wife?

Nate and Sum

I love the picture of Shane bopping Chris on the head. Classic!

Shane and Brandi

BTW that candy was mine! lol I agree with Kendra that it boggles my mind that he could have such a young and pretty wife when he is so old! Did he rob the cradle?

Colony's Cakes

That was so much fun! We need to get together and play Red Rover more often!! You & your sisters did a great job!

HAY HAY

Heavy Heavy Hang Over Thy Poor Head.....I totally remember doing that....that is too funny!! Happy Birthday Uncle Chris!!

Anonymous

Good day !.
You may , perhaps curious to know how one can reach 2000 per day of income .
There is no need to invest much at first. You may commense to receive yields with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you thought of all the time
AimTrust represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with structures around the world.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your chance That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to take up income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. It`s all about how to select a correct partner who uses your savings in a right way - that`s AimTrust!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and what I started with was a funny sum of 500 bucks!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://yfahahuz.arcadepages.com/ysafera.html
and go! Let`s take our chance together to feel the smell of real money

Anonymous

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no initial capital needed.
You may commense earning with a money that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit my pages and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theblogmoney.com

Anonymous

Hi!
You may probably be very curious to know how one can manage to receive high yields on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may commense to get income with a sum that usually is spent
on daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one project for several years,
and I'm ready to let you know my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I earn 1000-2000 per daily now.

[url=http://theinvestblog.com] Online investment blog[/url]

Anonymous

Hi everybody!

We are not acquainted yet? It’s easy to fix,
my parents call me James F. Collins.
Generally I’m a venturesome analyst. for a long time I’m keen on online-casino and poker.
Not long time ago I started my own blog, where I describe my virtual adventures.
Probably, it will be interesting for you to read my notes.
Please visit my diary. http://allbestcasino.com I’ll be interested on your opinion..